Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dunkin Donuts: Free Drinks on Mothers Day AND May 11!



Laura over at Frugal Friends has confirmed that several local NOVA Dunkin Donuts stores will be offering a free drink to mothers on Sunday. Woot! For more details, click here.



In addition, you may have seen ads for a free small iced coffee at DD on Tuesday, May 11. You can bet I'll be trying to get there on both days if possible!

In the past few months I've tried to alternate my weekly Starbucks runs with Dunkin Donuts. Drinks are cheaper there, and I really like the flavor of DD's basic, regular coffee. After trying several variations, I realize that I don't like anything BUT their regular coffee, of course made sweeter and creamier with sugar and skim milk!

I've also discovered that the DD equivalent to Starbucks' skinny vanilla latte is the white chocolate latte. Mmmm!

You might wonder if I buy my toddler anything when I take him along. I usually plan ahead and pack him a sippy cup full of chocolate milk, then buy him one donut hole. The past two times, my son has asked for his own "chocolate donut hole, please" at the counter, and the cashiers have given it to him free. Our local store(Braddock Road in Fairfax) has been generous that way!

Thanks, Frugal Friends!
Dunkin Donuts: Free Drinks on Mothers Day AND May 11!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

3 comments:

Jennifer Clark said...

How much do they charge for one doughnut hole? I didn't even realize you could do that!

Redemption Unlimited Girls said...

When I first asked a year ago if I could buy just one, my DD told me I could get any number at 40 cents each.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out RU ladies! Hope you got to enjoy your free Mother's Day latte today. I know I did!
Also, at my local DD store the munchkins/donut holes cost $0.25 each. Not sure if it varies from store-to-store. Sometimes they'll just give your kid a free one, but if you order one or two before they offer the freebie, they don't give any for free in my experience.
Laura