Saturday, May 1, 2010

Harris Teeter: Triple Coupons through May 4!


We're just catching up on grocery deals here at RU, and I (Mel) am stoked that Harris Teeter is offering another round of triple coupons through Tuesday, May 4!


As I clean out my April coupons I'll be looking for coupons up to $.99 for some triple deals. Limit of 20 coupons per day.

Southern Savers has a great matchup list here, and Mrs. Moneysaver has another here.
Harris Teeter: Triple Coupons through May 4!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

1 comment:

Holly @ redberrydeals.com said...

Hi Ladies,

I went through the Harris Teeter lists and came up with a local Washington Area list. I'm sure there are other deals to be had, but it is a start. Click HERE to see.

I know what it is like to be busy!
ttyl
Holly