Wednesday, July 1, 2009

FREE Beef'n'Cheddar at Arby's Today 07/01 with Drink Purchase!

TODAY ONLY: Get your free Beef'n'Cheddar sandwich at Arby's today with a drink purchase.

Makes me think of a line from The Simpsons:

Twin Sherri or Terri: I'm so hungry, I could eat at Arby's.
(My husband called me out when he heard about the Bart/Lisa attribution- I had incorrectly remembered the context of the scene...D'oh!)

For more Arby's Wednesday freebie listings through the rest of the summer check here.
.
FREE Beef'n'Cheddar at Arby's Today 07/01 with Drink Purchase!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

2 comments:

Jennifer Clark said...

FYI - The Arby's at Springfield Mall is not participating (and looked at me like I was crazy!).

Does anyone know of a specific location in NOVA that is? I LOVE Arby's and want to get a free roast beef the next time it comes up on the schedule.

Redemption Unlimited Girls said...

Oooo ooo yes, folks, do tell! Did you location participate, and where is it? :)