Tuesday, July 28, 2009

THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY: July 30 is National Cheesecake Day!





The Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite restaurants. I've never had a more delicious balsamic vinaigrette.

Right now I have a gift card that is burning a hole in my pocket... and it just so turns out that National Cheesecake Day is this Thursday, July 30! So mark your calendar - if you dine-in you can enjoy any of the cheesecake slices for half price. That's significant, considering the price in our area running around $7 per slice!

I'm sure the crowds will be big, but if you get the chance to go at an off-meal time let us know how it goes!

Click here for more details, or here to find a Cheesecake Factory near you.
THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY: July 30 is National Cheesecake Day!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: