Monday, July 27, 2009

2 FREE Large ShamWows!

Money Saving Mom posted a summary list of freebies - but the one that caught my eye was the link to the survey which, once completed, will have 2 large ShamWows headed your way (ship free!)!

I've always been intrigued by the ShamWows, but the cheapest that I could find them was 4 large/4 smalls for $28 at Sam's Club. I wasn't ready to give up $28 to try them, but this freebie will definitely give me the chance to see if ShamWows might a candidate to supplant some of my paper towel usage!

Anybody own ShamWows? Comments with reviews? :)
.
2 FREE Large ShamWows!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: