Monday, September 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I didn't end up cooking as much as I had hoped last week, and I also didn't have a few ingredients I needed. By the time I get to the white chicken chili next week, hopefully I'll have all the ingredients I need!

I've also decided to start posting 5 meals since we end up eating leftovers or eating out the other nights.

Monday: Ground Turkey Tacos, a variation of this recipe, salad

Tuesday: Pasta Fagioli Soup

Wednesday: Grilled chicken, twice baked potatoes, steamed veggies *for my TB potatoes, I use a similar concoction of ingredients but don't include the butter or sour cream.

Thursday: Simple Sausage Pasta Toss

Friday: Grill night: hot dogs, hamburgers and other leftovers in the fridge

Head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie if you need more menu plan ideas.
Menu Plan MondaySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: