Friday, June 11, 2010

Trip to WalMart


Did a trip to Wally World today. Here are some clearance finds (some I bought; others I spotted):

Girls'/Baby girls' shoes: lilac flat, red satin w/ruffle flats (think Christmas!), Garanimals Velcro sneakers, glittery Mary Jane's, all clearanced to $3/pair
Hint: With babies and toddlers, it has usually worked for me to think ahead around one shoe size up every 3-4 months. When in doubt, I buy a size up, knowing eventually they'll grow into it!

(I also saw women's flats marked down to $1-$5!)

Garanimals separates (girls' and boys'), marked down to $1/each. I got my youngest some black yoga style pants at this price!

Girls' polo shirts, organic cotton, orig. $5, now $3. (The one above features tiny light blue hearts on a navy background with large buttons on the placket.)

A nice chance to get some back-to-school basics dirt cheap!
Trip to WalMartSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: