Tuesday, December 7, 2010

News from Mel

I have bittersweet news to share...


My(Mel's) family is relocating to the west coast for one year! I've mentioned before that my husband travels a lot.  He has been gone for 2 trips, up to 2 weeks, each month, for most of the past 18 months.  So we're excited to have more time together as a family.

We'll get to experience corporate apartment life, a warmer climate, and many adventures for sure! So though we're excited, we're sad to say "see you soon" to our friends & family. 



We have friends we're excited to spend time with out there, and they've already introduced us to my new favorite bakery, Sprinkles.

I was so inspired by the salted caramel cupcakes there that I've got some baking, using this recipe, right now.  Mmmmm.  I'll let you know how they turn out!
News from MelSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

2 comments:

Safire said...

Hope you enjoy the west coast! We are also in the process of relocating out there. Big move!

Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said...

I hope it's California, at least, for the better weather! Sorry to see you go, Mel. I wish your family the best :)