Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Works for Me Wednesday: Purse Notebook

It's Wednesday, and that means it's time for another "Works for Me Wednesday" tip, as hosted by the blog carnival at We Are THAT Family. See this week's Works for Me Wednesday here.

I(Mel) just got back from 6 days of travel, and I was reminded of how much I use my purse notebook on my trip.  I keep a small, covered notepad in my purse at all times.  It has a pen attached, and I can't tell you how many times it has come in handy! I use it for notes, checklists, calendar reminders since I don't have a blackberry or phone internet service, and all kinds of other things.  I make grocery lists, let my son scribble on it, and on and on!

It's definitely a good idea for a multi-tasker like me to have one central place for writing notes. 

What do you do? This works for me!
Works for Me Wednesday: Purse NotebookSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: