Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Giant Posts Returning Later This Week

Wheeeew! I (A.) am getting caught up. This year, I got pulled under by the tide that was two Thanksgiving celebrations with each side of the family. Also, I pulled a really doofus move and spilled coffee on my main laptop on Friday night, so my blogging capability (not to mention my Black Friday deals perusing ability) was hampered for a few days for sure.

The result? Yesterday I went into Giant for the first time in ages...with no idea of what was on sale. It was truly surreal to step into the store entrance and be like: "OK, I need to stock up on...um...what, exactly?"

So, all this to say, Giant deals for the coming week will be back in a few days, but for now I'm still  regaining my bearings. Major hat tip to blogging partner Mel for her persistence in covering Safeway deals/happenings and the details on a freebie NOVA kids' concert happening tomorrow and Thursday.
Giant Posts Returning Later This WeekSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: