- Woo hoo for Clementine Season! $4.44 for a 5 lb. box!
- Loss-Leader Turkeys at Rock Bottom Prices! The cashier at Giant told me this week that anyone also wanting to do turkey for Christmas dinner should buy now for the most savings. I picked up a frozen ~15 lb.'er turkey for around $6.50 this week. (And I could have gotten it for $5.50ish had I remembered the printable - d'oh!)
Shady Brook Farms Fresh Turkey, $0.99/lb. (Save at least $0.40/lb.)
Shady Brook Farms Frozen Turkey, $0.47/lb. (Limit 1 w/$25 purchase, not including the price of the turkey, saving at least $0.52/lb.)
Shady Brook Farms $1/1 printable
Butterball Fresh Turkey, $1.49/lb. (Limit 1, saving $0.20/lb.)
Butterball Frozen Turkey, $0.99/lb. (Limit 1, saving $0.30/lb.)
- Cheap Green Beans! 2 lb. bag, washed and snipped, $3.99 (Save at least $3).
- Spiral Honey Glazed Sliced Ham or Smithfield Spiral Sliced Ham, $1.79/lb. (Save $1.40/lb.)
- Sweet Potatoes, 3 lbs./$1 (Save at least $0.66/lb.)
- Bonus FREEBIE Reason:Green Giant Vegetables (green beans, peas, or corn), 2/$1 (Save at least $0.90/2)
$0.50/2, 10/24 SS
Final price: If it doubles, FREE!
Kraft Cracker Barrel Cheese (wooo! hors d'oeuvres!),2/$5
Land O'Lakes Butter, 2/$5 (Save $1.98/2)
$0.50/2 SmartSource, makes them $2/ea.
$1/2, 10/24 SS, makes them $2/ea.
Hunt's Tomatoes, 10/$10
Lay's Potato Chips, 3/$6
Edy's Ice Cream, 2/$5 (Save at least $3.58/2)
$1/2, All You October
Final price: $2/ea.
Mrs. Smith's 8" Bake & Serve Pies, $1.99 (Save at least $2.50)
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Drinks, 2/$4 (Save $1.98/2)
Canada Dry Ginger Ale 12-pack, 5/$10 (must buy 5)
Coke 2 Liter, $0.89/ea.
This post is part of BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering
What other Giant coupon matchups and deals did you spot for the coming week? Did we make any deal-calculating hiccups? Post a comment to let us know!