Friday, March 5, 2010

Planned Giant Scenario - Free Matzos Deal Combo'ed with $3/$15 Nature's Promise Deal

Check out this week's Giant deals here - I will probably try to combine the Matzo coupon (free with $25 purchase) with the Nature's Promise Catalina deal on my first Giant run. Here's how I'll do it:

$15 Nature's Promise products
$5 or so marked Matzos
$5 or so corned beef as "filler" to get it up to $25
============================
$25 subtotal
Use FREE matzos coupon

Pay ~$20
Receive $3 Catalina good on future purchase.

Net is around $17 for $25 worth of stuff - saved about 30% by hardly trying.

I hope this works! I'll report back once I make it to Giant. If you make it there before me, feel free to post a comment here on how the deal(s) worked (or not!) for you.
Planned Giant Scenario - Free Matzos Deal Combo'ed with $3/$15 Nature's Promise DealSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: