Thursday, January 28, 2010

Giant: Nearly free Tide!


I've made 2 runs to Giant this week trying to capitalize on a Tide laundry detergent P&G Catalina deal. Thanks, Moneywise Moms!

In total I bought 8 50-ounce containers of high efficiency(HE) Tide in 2 different transactions. For transaction #1, I used one save $1/2 manufacturers coupon and a $10 catalina from last week's P&G Catalina deal. At the self checkout line I noticed that the person in front of me had left his Catalina coupons. To my chagrin, there was a save $2 on your next $23 Giant purchae Catalina. Yahoo!

I saved $13 in coupons and spent $7.40 OOP, only to earn another $10 Catalina!
I earned $3.60!

On transaction #2, I bought another 4 bottles of HE Tide.
I used my $10 Catalina from transaction #1 and spent $11.53 OOP, only to earn another $10 Catalina! Total paid: $1.53

I haven't bought name brand detergent in 2 years since I like the Kirkland brand HE detergent sold at Costco. But I much prefer the performance and smell of Tide, so I'm hoping this will last me the better part of 2010! What a blessing to be able to roll those Catalinas. I might go back one more time tomorrow.

The sale is still on today, Thursday, so stop in at Giant to get your Tide!
Giant: Nearly free Tide!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: