Friday, November 26, 2010

Receipt freebies!



I've (Mel) been pleasantly surprised to find a cornucopia(no pun intended!) of register receipt freebies lately.  Have you?

I've received 2 free tall drinks at my local Starbucks lately, thanks to a survey noted on my receipts.  I've gone to the website, taken a 3-minute survey and returned to the store for my free drinks.  That's $3.10 in savings each time! Woot!

I also noticed that Chick-fil-a has started running similar survey freebies on their register receipts.  So don't throw away that paper before you read the bottom! Between my husband and me, we scored 2 free chicken sandwiches this week, thanks to another 3-minute web survey. 

Ah, the thrill of freebies!
Receipt freebies!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: